One Rifle: an extraordinary rifle designed to accomplish multiple configurations of calibers and barrel lengths without compromising any areas of performance, reliability, safety or accuracy. History of the “One Rifle” begins in 1920 and ends with FoldAR leaping far beyond the “One Rifle” concept in 2023.
One Rifle to Rule Them All: an exceedingly extraordinary rifle, having all the advantages of the “One Rifle”, but also including the ability to conceal inside an EDC backpack, remain fully assembled, and be deployed within seconds.
(Qty:100) Limited Edition Signature Series for 2024: The Victor Marx Signature Series I Compact Weapon represents a series of compelling stories about the impossible becoming possible. With an overall length of 15″ in its folded and suppressed configuration, the FoldAR Compact Weapon is the perfect full-capabilities solution for high-risk covert operations as well as school campus security. The Victor Marx Signature Series I is configured as follows:
–FoldAR MoBetta Compact Weapon
-Caliber: 5.56×45 NATO
-Barrel Length: 9″
-Cerakote: Sniper Grey
–Viktos Perimeter 25 Backpack
–SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace
–HUXWRX Flash Hider
–Geissele SSA-E Trigger
–WarHammer Charging Handle
–Magpul Hand Stop Kit
–DLC Bolt Carrier Group
VM Series I Value: $3,033
–Vortex AMG UH-1 Gen II Optic (Optional)
–HUXWRX Flow 556K Suppressor (Optional)
VM Series I Fully-Configured Value: $5,299
The FoldAR® Compact Weapon is a more concealable version of our Concealed Carry RifleTM technology, and it just got MoBetta®! Our latest generational improvements include a Quick Change Barrel System, allowing the operator to swap calibers and barrels lengths faster and more reliably than any other weapon system on the market. With FoldAR’s patented folding upper, our platform provides the highest level of concealability possible without sacrificing any areas of performance, reliability, weight, or safety. Deployment and stowage only takes a matter of seconds and is an extremely simple and reliable process, allowing you to quickly and efficiently carry and transport the platform in ways never before possible!
About Victor Marx:
Victor Marx is a high risk humanitarian with successful missions to Israel, Gaza, Iraq, Syria, North Africa and Southeast Asia – many times in non-permissive and high threat environments, helping orphans and widows.
Severely abused and tortured as a child, by the time he graduated from high school, his lifestyle was filled with drugs, fights and theft. The discipline of military life and faith in God helped him recover from his traumatic childhood and empowers him to help others. Today, Victor focuses his attention to the plights of those affected by ISIS, troubled juvenile offenders, and supporting military personnel from all branches including the special operations community.
Victor challenges his audiences to maintain and build spiritual health. He believes in the importance of the faith community in the military and mixes humor with raw reality stories of survival and redemption to encourage a resilient lifestyle.
Victor has been married over 34 years and has five children and five grandchildren. He has learned and teaches his approach to build successful relationships while excelling professionally, and has helped more than 45,000 children.
One Rifle – Barrel Selection Guidelines:
- 9.0″ – Our most popular barrel length for CQB-work because of its ability to remain suppressed while maintaining concealability [Colion Noir] within a small 16″ EDC sling-pack. Combined with a collapsed stock or pistol brace and a compact suppressor (6″), our 9.0″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold in half, at 14.75″.
- 10.5″ – Custom Order Request. We have not pursued this intermediate short barrel length because it offers no ballistic or concealment advantages over the 12.5″ barrel, as both will still fold down to 14.75″. However, for some operators and requirements there may be a slight ballistic and concealment benefit in a 10.5″ that rests between our 9.0″ and 12.5″ configurations.
- 12.5″ – Our most popular barrel length for precision gunfighters because of its mid-range capability while maintaining concealability within a small 16″ EDC sling-pack. Combined with a collapsed stock or pistol brace, our 12.5″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold in half, at 14.75″. It should be noted, this setup can still squeeze into most 18″ EDC packs when a compact suppressor is installed (6″). If having a suppressor that remains attached during concealment is not your priority, then our 16.0″ barrel will deliver the highest ballistic performance.
- 14.5″ – Custom Order Request. We have not pursued this intermediate barrel length because the concealment benefit over our 16.0″ is not significant. However, some operator requirements may find the slight ballistic and concealment benefit for a special application.
- 16.0″ – Our most popular among civilians, marksmen and hunters because of its Always-Non-NFA legal status and its capabilities of performing at distance with precision [Alabama Arsenal] and its ability to continuously return to zero [Pew Pew Tactical]. Combined with a collapsed stock, our 16.0″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold slightly over half, at 17.75″. If a full-length fixed rifle stock was attached, it would fold in half, also at 17.75″.
One Rifle – Caliber Selection Guidelines:
- 5.56×45 NATO – We chamber and identify our barrel as .223 Wylde, as the best chamber design to safely and precisely accept a variety of both .223 Remington and 5.56×45 NATO ammunition. Choose this caliber for the widest availability of affordable ammunition for training to precision hunting, as well as various Law Enforcement and Defense applications.
- .300 AAC Blackout – Choose 300BLK for its wide spectrum of performance in delivering suppressed energy.
- 6.5 Grendel – Choose 6.5 Grendel for its stability and higher energy delivery and at distance.