Pistol-version images coming soon!
One Rifle: an extraordinary rifle designed to accomplish multiple configurations of calibers and barrel lengths without compromising any areas of performance, reliability, safety or accuracy. History of the “One Rifle” begins in 1920 and ends with FoldAR leaping far beyond the “One Rifle” concept in 2023.
One Rifle to Rule Them All: an exceedingly extraordinary rifle, having all the advantages of the “One Rifle”, but also including the ability to conceal inside an EDC backpack, remain fully assembled, and be deployed within seconds.
The 2024 FoldAR® MoBetta Sub Compact Weapon is the Pinnacle of Concealed Carry RifleTM technology, and it just got MoBetta®! In its most compact configuration, the MoBetta SCW -with its 9″ barrel- comes in with an overall length of 12″, making it the most compact full-capabilities weapon system ever created. Our latest generational improvements include a Quick Change Barrel System, allowing you to swap calibers and barrels lengths faster and more reliably than any other takedown weapon system on the market.
With FoldAR’s patented folding upper, the FoldAR platform gives you the highest level of concealability possible without sacrificing any areas of performance, reliability, weight, or safety. Deployment and stowage only takes a matter of seconds and is an extremely simple and reliable process, allowing you to quickly and efficiently carry and transport your firearm in ways never before possible! FoldAR Sub Compact Weapons are supplied with a 5.11 Tactical Rush Moab 6 sling-pack.
Barrel Selection Guidelines:
- 9.0″ – Our most popular among operators because of its ability to remain suppressed while maintaining concealability within a small 16″ EDC sling-pack. Combined with a collapsed stock or pistol brace and a compact suppressor (6″), our 9.0″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold in half, at 14.75″.
- 10.5″ – Custom Order Request. We have not pursued this intermediate short barrel length because it offers no ballistic or concealment advantages over the 12.5″ barrel, as both will still fold down to 14.75″. However, for some operators and requirements there may be a slight ballistic and concealment benefit in a 10.5″ that rests between our 9.0″ and 12.5″ configurations.
- 12.5″ – Our second most popular among operators because of its mid-range capability while maintaining concealability within a small 16″ EDC sling-pack. Combined with a collapsed stock or pistol brace, our 12.5″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold in half, at 14.75″. It should be noted, this setup can still squeeze into most 18″ EDC packs when a compact suppressor is installed (6″). If having a suppressor that remains attached is not your priority, then our 16.0″ barrels will deliver the highest ballistic performance per container volume.
- 14.5″ – Custom Order Request. We have not pursued this intermediate barrel length because the concealment benefit over our 16.0″ is not significant. However, for some operators and requirements there may be a slight ballistic and concealment benefit in a 14.5″ that rests between our 12.5″ and 16.0″ configurations.
- 16.0″ – Our most popular among civilians, marksmen and hunters because of its Always-Non-NFA legal status and its capabilities of performing at distance with precision. Combined with a collapsed stock, our 16.0″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold slightly over half, at 17.75″. If a full-length fixed rifle stock was attached, it would fold in half, also at 17.75″.
Caliber Selection Guidelines:
- 5.56×45 NATO – We chamber and identify our barrel as .223 Wylde, as the best chamber design to safely and precisely accept a variety of both .223 Remington and 5.56×45 NATO ammunition. Choose this caliber for the widest availability of affordable ammunition for training to precision hunting.
- .300 AAC Blackout – Choose 300BLK for its wide spectrum of performance in delivered energy and suppression.
- 6.5 Grendel – Choose 6.5 Grendel for its stability and higher energy delivery and at distance.