One Rifle: an extraordinary rifle designed to accomplish multiple configurations of calibers and barrel lengths without compromising any areas of performance, reliability, safety or accuracy. History of the “One Rifle” begins in 1920 and ends with FoldAR leaping far beyond the “One Rifle” concept in 2023.
One Rifle to Rule Them All: an exceedingly extraordinary rifle, having all the advantages of the “One Rifle”, but also including the ability to conceal inside an EDC backpack, remain fully assembled, and be deployed within seconds.
The SBLE Rapid Response kit is designed to provide Law Enforcement a full-applications weapon system (from CQB to sniper roles) all fitting inside a compact hard case stored in a patrol vehicle, armory, or firearms safe. An RD/L Concealed Carry Rifle Weapon System package of three different configurations can be quickly deployed from the kit with capabilities including: CQB up to 300m [suppressed 9″ SBR], 500m [12.5″ SBR], and 800m [16″ Rifle]. Inarguably the most versatile weapons system ever created and dubbed the “One Rifle”, the SBLE/RR kit aims to become the standard weapons system package of choice for a broad range of Law Enforcement applications, but is particularly well-suited for SBLE/SRO and SWAT roles that dictate a array of configurability.
-Condition 1 Storage Case – Custom for FoldAR MoBetta SBLE Weapons System Kit
-Viktos Perimeter 25 Concealed Carry Rifle Backpack
-Viktos Perimeter 40 Concealed Carry Rifle Backpack
-HuxWrx Flow 556K Suppressor (and 1/2″x28 adapter) or Flow 762Ti (and 5/8″x24 adapter)
-HuxWrx Blasphemy Blast Deflector (and 1/2″x28 adapter) or Flow 762Ti (and 5/8″x24 adapter)
-EOTech Vudu 1-10×28 LPVO Scope
-EOTech 34mm QD Scope Mount
-EOTech EXPS3-4 Holographic Sight
-Geissele SSA-E Trigger
-Magpul MBUS PRO Front and Rear Backup Sights
-Magpul Quick Detach Sling Mount
-Magpul MS4 QDM Sling
-Lancer 20rd Magazines (6x)
-Cloud Defensive Rein 3.0 Weapons Light
-Magpul M-Lok Offset Light/Optic Mount
-Magpul M-Lok Bipod
The 2023 FoldAR® Concealed Carry Rifle is the pinnacle of Concealed Carry RifleTM technology, and it just got MoBetta®! Our latest generational improvements include a Quick Change Barrel System, allowing the operator to swap calibers and barrels lengths faster and more reliably than any other weapon system on the market.
With FoldAR’s patented folding upper, the FoldAR platform gives you the highest level of concealability possible without sacrificing any areas of performance, reliability, weight, or safety. Deployment and stowage only takes a matter of seconds and is an extremely simple and reliable process, allowing you to quickly and efficiently carry and transport the platform in ways never before possible!
Barrel Selection Guidelines:
- 9.0″ – Our most popular among operators because of its ability to remain suppressed while maintaining concealability within a small 16″ EDC sling-pack. Combined with a collapsed stock or pistol brace and a compact suppressor (6″), our 9.0″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold in half, at 14.75″.
- 10.5″ – Custom Order Request. We have not pursued this intermediate short barrel length because it offers no ballistic or concealment advantages over the 12.5″ barrel, as both will still fold down to 14.75″. However, for some operators and requirements there may be a slight ballistic and concealment benefit in a 10.5″ that rests between our 9.0″ and 12.5″ configurations.
- 12.5″ – Our second most popular among operators because of its mid-range capability while maintaining concealability within a small 16″ EDC sling-pack. Combined with a collapsed stock or pistol brace, our 12.5″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold in half, at 14.75″. It should be noted, this setup can still squeeze into most 18″ EDC packs when a compact suppressor is installed (6″). If having a suppressor that remains attached is not your priority, then our 16.0″ barrels will deliver the highest ballistic performance per container volume.
- 14.5″ – Custom Order Request. We have not pursued this intermediate barrel length because the concealment benefit over our 16.0″ is not significant. However, for some operators and requirements there may be a slight ballistic and concealment benefit in a 14.5″ that rests between our 12.5″ and 16.0″ configurations.
- 16.0″ – Our most popular among civilians, marksmen and hunters because of its Always-Non-NFA legal status and its capabilities of performing at distance with precision. Combined with a collapsed stock, our 16.0″ barrel allows the weapon system to fold slightly over half, at 17.75″. If a full-length fixed rifle stock was attached, it would fold in half, also at 17.75″.
Caliber Selection Guidelines:
- 5.56×45 NATO – We chamber and identify our barrel as .223 Wylde, as the best chamber design to safely and precisely accept a variety of both .223 Remington and 5.56×45 NATO ammunition. Choose this caliber for the widest availability of affordable ammunition for training to precision hunting.
- .300 AAC Blackout – Choose 300BLK for its wide spectrum of performance in delivered energy and suppression.
- 6.5 Grendel – Choose 6.5 Grendel for its stability and higher energy delivery and at distance.